Products to help relieve or ease Stiff Joints, aches and pains caused by arthritis and other conditions. Products include lotions, moisturisers, creams and balms for application and massage
Products include lotions, moisturisers, creams and balms for application and massage.
Click on item for buying options, details and pricing.
Devil’s Claw Muscle & Joint Pain Relief is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.Devil’s Claw has been traditionally used for over 30 years to relieve aches and pains. Combines well with Nutracool gel (massaged into the areas of concern), Silica Plus and MSM
Nutramedix Condura is an extract produced from the bark of Marsdenia condurango, commonly known as Condurango, a woody vine that is native to the lower slopes of the Andes mountains in Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. It grows to an average of 30 feet in length, and because it is sturdy it is frequently used as a perch for Condor Eagles – hence its local name of ‘Condor vine’ or ‘Eagle vine.’
This lovely silky 10% MSM cream is made with Shea butter, Sweet Almond oil, Aloe vera, Helianthus seed oil and a new emulsifier made from Olives to feed the skin. It’s a light silky cream – perfect for daily use on both face and body – leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. Safe and suitable for most skin types, including ‘problem’ skin.
Peach scented MSM lotion with added aloe vera. Perfect for smoothing silkily over your body. Reduces wrinkles, scars, signs of aging of the skin, skin diseases, and eases joint and arthritis pain. Similar to MSM cream but less creamy.
Perfect for smoothing silkily over your body. Reduces wrinkles, scars, signs of ageing of the skin, skin diseases, and eases joint and arthritis pain. Similar to MSM cream but less creamy and naturally fragranced.
- Automatic action – no more tired thumbs
- Drug-Free with No Side Effects, Compact and portable with no fussy wires, pads or conductive gel
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems. Do not use during pregnancy or if you have epilepsy. May cause marking to the skin if you are on blood thinning drugs such as Warfarin.
- Use with care, before turning on the device hold paingone plus firmly in your hand, wrapping you finger/s around the metal band. Place the tip of the device on the area you wish to use it. Press the on/off button once. Hold in place for 30 seconds then press the on/off button once to turn off the device.